LAREDO LCC APPLICATIONS
- The Laredo LCC Series is designed for mounting heights from 6-12 feet. The soft corner, sloping styling with side rib accents complements a wide variety of building facades.
LAREDO LCC FEATURES
- Meets strict lighting codes with StarView compliant, neighbor friendly output.
- Rugged cast aluminum construction provides heat dissipation and long component life for reduced maintenance.
- Flat glass is tempered, impact resistant and allows no up-light.
- Low profile, compact design with horizontal medium base HID lamps and special snap in socket for CFL lamps.
- 12.4w LED unit produces 802 lumens with 5000K high CRI LEDs, Universal voltage 120-277V
- 3 to 1 spacing to mounting height ratio – 3 to 1 max to min footcandle levels
- EM socket option provides mini-can socket for 50watt max lamp powered by remote generator (by others).
- Three ½'' hubs provided for surface conduit wiring and field installation of button photocontrols
- Five standard polyester powder finishes, protects housing and provides lasting appearance. Custom finishes available by special quotation.
- CSA certified to UL1598 for use in wet locations.
- Wet listed
- IDA Compliant
Hubbell SOLAR SOLAR Full Cut-off Architectural Wallpack
- Brand: Hubbell
- Product Code: LAREDO LCC SOLAR Full Cut-off Solar Architectural Wallpack
- Availability: In Stock