Medium bi-pin (T8/T10) fluorescent G13 lamp holder with quickwire push-in non-shunted connections, slide-on/screw mounting.
This T8/T10 medium bi-pin fluorescent G13 lamp holder is compatible with our T8 20W LED Replacement bulb. If you are retrofitting an existing fluorescent fixture that previously operated with a rapid start (i.e. programmed start) ballast, then it is likely that your lamp holders are shunted type. If this is the case you will need to replace the socket(s), on the AC powered end only, with these non-shunted models. Imtra's LED T8 Replacement Lamps are SEP (single end powered) type and must only be used with non-shunted G13 sockets such as this model.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with T8, T10 and T12 linear lamps
- Self-extinguishing plastic
- Quickwire push-in wire connections
- Non-shunted for single end powered lamps
- Compatible with rapid or programmed start ballasts
- Quick slide-on, screw-down mounting
||Self-extinguishing plastic, copper
||T8/T10/T12 Linear Tube (single end power)
||Rapid or Programmed Start
||1.26" x 0.72" (32mm x 18mm)
|Mfg Model No.
|Safety Standards Compliance